Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Amazing Sullivans

Soon after I built the Work Bench I started working on a sub-trunk:

Sub-Trunk

I had the plans for years hoping someday I would get to build it and do the trick.

Anna made the curtain while the Boys and I started practicing right away. Soon Anna joined in with our practicing and in November we performed "Metamorphosis" in front of over 200 people at a cub scout pack meeting.

Metamorphosis is my all time favorite illusion. I first learned about it from learning about Harry Houdini. I thought he was the inventor of the illusion but he was not.

Here is the result of the practicing:



It was a big hit by all present.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, im felipe biondi, from Lima -PerĂº.
I really like the finishing of your trunk, where did you get the plans?
Felipebiondi@hotmail.com